International Professional Certification
About ITC (International Trade Centre)
International Trade Centre UN/WTO (ITC) is the focal point institution in the UN system providing technical cooperation to developing countries and economies in transition in the area of international trade promotion and development.
It has developed the MLS-SCM in cooperation with other partner organisations – as part of its efforts to provide local institutions with an effective tool for quality training in Supply Chain Management.
ITC's Modular Learning System in Supply Chain Management (MLS-SCM℗)
This programme obtained the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System certification in January 2012. The certificate provides confidence and evidence to customers that MLS-SCM is managed in a professional & efficient manner that conforms to requirements.
Certified ISO 9001:2008
The MLS-SCM℗ uses an interactive and participative approach to support group training. Each Module comprises a participant’s Course book & Workbook.
This full set of materials is intended to make training that is practical, impacting and enjoyable.
The programme is certified ISO 9001:2008, provides confidence and evidence to customers that is managed in a professional & efficient manner that conforms to requirements.
Why ITC'S MLS-SCM?
- International Trade Centre’s Modular Learning System in Supply Chain Management (MLS-SCM) is ISO 9001:2008 Certified.
- An initiative supported by ITC UN/WTO Geneva, Switzerland and global network of training institutions.
- Accreditation & Global Recognition –within company by the Management, National and Global.
- You can use ITC’s MLS-SCM credential after your name (name card) when you pass the exams.
- Those receiving the International Certificate: Cert. SCM℗ (ITC)
- Those receiving the International Advanced Certificate: Adv. Cert. SCM℗ (ITC)
- Those receiving the International Diploma: Dip. SCM℗ (ITC)
- ITC's Diploma holder, 3 years professional experience can apply to ISM for Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) credential.
Getting the Certification
- In order to get any ITC certification (Cert, Adv Cert or Dip),
2. sit & pass
all the modules for that certification:
- For Certificate level, Modules 1-6 (View sample certificate)
- For Advanced Certificate level, Modules 7-12 (View sample certificate)
- For Diploma level, Modules 13-18 (View sample certificate)
- Program duration including certification is about 1 year
- Exam: 2 hours per module
- Online Exams: Prometrics Centre, Penang
- Passing the exams...
- 55 – 74% correct answers = Passed
- 75 – 89% = Passed with Distinction
- 90 – 100% = Passed with Excellence
- DOWNLOAD modules summaries.
- Gain international recognition through ITC’s Professional Certification Programme
- Acquire new skills & knowledge
- Practical & applicable
- Recognition of profession – National, Global, leading enterprises & within company
- Global outreach
- Many examples of career development & promotions, etc.
- Validate original certification via ITC’s website (www.scm-learningnet.org)
- Masters add on available – The European Institute of Purchasing Management (EIPM), Europe